In recent years we have seen a significant increase in people starting their own businesses with between 1-5 employees. It is essential to start fully prepared. We can talk you through all the requirements and preparation needed to get started. Here are a few questions we often receive:
- How do I trade sole trader, partnership or Limited company? what are the advantages/disadvantages?
- What are the tax implications for how I trade?
- Who do I inform that I have started business?
- How much money do I need to start?
- Do I need to be VAT registered?
- What do I need to employee staff
- What software do I use?
- How do I register?
- Do I need a contract of employment?
- Who much is employers liability insurance?
- What happens when someone is sick?
- How is maternity paid?
- How do I work out Holiday entitlement?
- How does auto enrolment work and how will it affect my business?
- Do I need a Business Bank account?
- I rent a house out, am I in business?
- Do I buy a Company car or lease one?
- What accounting software should I buy?
These questions are dependent on your business model and how you see you business developing. We will advise you in order to develop your business and assist you in any accounting and administration task as required.
For more information on any of our services get in touch today. You can either contact us directly via email here or call us on 01909 807716.